USPEX_v10.1 is available now. If you would like to obtain our code for your research use, please Login (testing page).
There are simple terms that users must agree to:
- The code is given to an individual researcher (not a group or institution), users are not allowed to distribute the code.
Citations to the original USPEX publications must be present in all papers that used USPEX:
- Oganov A.R., Glass C.W. (2006). Crystal structure prediction using ab initio evolutionary techniques: principles and applications. J. Chem. Phys. 124, art. 244704.
- Oganov A.R., Lyakhov A.O., Valle M. (2011). How evolutionary crystal structure prediction works - and why. Acc. Chem. Res. 44, 227-237
- Lyakhov A.O., Oganov A.R., Stokes H.T., Zhu Q. (2013). New developments in evolutionary structure prediction algorithm USPEX. Comp. Phys. Comm. 184, 1172-1182.
- By downloading USPEX a user/developer agree that he/she will not participate in the development of any competing codes. The user are welcome to participate in the development of USPEX, in which case they will become its official coauthors. All new features that the users would like to implement will have to be sent to Prof. A.R. Oganov in order to be included in the common version of USPEX, maximally benefiting the user community.
If you have registered, we highly recommend you join our Google group to discuss everything about USPEX, ask questions, report problems, etc.